The latest national lockdown means that most of the club’s activities are once again suspended.
We hope to be able to resume Sunday rides and the rest of our events for members as soon as possible, and will update the website and our Facebook groups at the earliest opportunity.
- You should only ride alone, with your household/support bubble or one other person
- Stay local, ride within your limits and ensure you are self-sufficient
- Leave the house to exercise only once each day
- Keep a safe distance from others and practice good respiratory hygiene (i.e. no spitting, use a tissue)
- You can only leave your home to exercise, and not for the purpose of leisure (e.g. picnic or coffee break).
However, we hope to bring you more news and info soon about the resumption of our online/virtual club rides and team trials that take place on Zwift – watch this space!