Sunday Rides: 10 March – Birkin/Cawood/Scalm Park

Event Details

Due to the poor forecast on Sunday 10 March, the rides will still go ahead but the distances may be shorter and possibly without a café stop.

It is likely that rides will now go to either Birkin, Cawood or Scalm Park, depending on weather conditions at both 9.30am and during the early part of the rides themselves. (We have previously cancelled Sunday rides then conditions have not been as bad as feared.)

Sorry for the vague information, but safety is first-and-foremost for our members.  Final decisions taken just before 9.30 on ride day.

Heading east, these rides will be mostly flat.

Please Share if you like this:


Please Share if you like this: