Welcome to Seacroft Wheelers cycling club. Centred around the east of Leeds and surrounded by superb cycling country, the club welcomes men and women riders of all disciplines, ages and abilities. On or off-road, competitive or social, we all share the same enjoyment of cycling.
The Club organises and participates in a year round calendar of activities and events and has a policy of encouraging and developing younger riders. There is a 'Club Ride' every Sunday morning alongside a separate, shorter, and slightly slower 'Intermediate Ride' for people who wish to train and improve to Club Run standard.
We now also have a weekly 'Novice Ride' for beginners to cycling and for those not sure of their abilities. The Novice Ride is paced to the slowest person on the day and of a moderate distance; no one gets left behind. Men and women are welcome on any ride that matches their ability and you don't have to join the club straight away. If you are unsure then simply try a Novice ride and see how you get on. All rides usually have a social aspect to them with a café stop around halfway. Cyclists LOVE cake!
Find out more about us, or come along and join us for a ride, or make contact with us for more details.
- SUNDAYS !!! - for the list of scheduled club rides. See the 'RIDES' page.
- April 25th, Thorner Hilly 11 TT - results out. See 'RESULTS' page.
- Well done to the organiser, marshalls and all who took part.
- Cyclesense Tadcaster Evening TT League 2013 posted. See 'EVG LEAGUE' page.
- Trip to cycle Mt Ventoux at the end of May. More details here soon.
- Mike Farthing's Tuesday training circuits at Thorpe Park...
- ...Mike's Thursday training is now moved to Wike. See 'TRAINING' page.
- Come and join the record numbers of riders wanting to give cycling a go.
- Three seperately paced rides most Sundays. See the 'RIDES' page.
- Seacroft Wheelers membership has around 110 first and second claim members.
- Social and charity events as well as competitive events all year around.
- Congratulations to the team at Welcome to Yorkshire. TdF 2014 - Amazing!