Seacroft Wheelers cycling club is based in the east of Leeds, but is open to cyclists everywhere. We welcome all riders on or off-road, competitive or social. Whatever your cycling preference, Seacroft Wheelers has something for you.
Sunday morning rides catering for various levels of fitness are augmented by various other cycling disciplines - cyclocross, time trialling, road race, velodrome trips and even mountain biking occasionally.
Membership benefits include separately paced rides according to ability, the chance to learn the ropes and to improve your cycling by learning from experienced and friendly fellow cyclists and heavily subsidised club clothing among many others.
Find out more about us, or come along and join us for a ride, or make contact with us for more details.
- The pictures above are in tribute to our dear friend Malcolm Davidson
- ...a Wheelers member of long standing who we will always remember fondly.
- A talented cyclist respected by all who rode with or against him.
- Malcolm battled against mesothelioma, (a lung cancer); he never gave in...
- 'Feel the fear and do it anyway!' ...was Mad Mal's lifelong motto...
- Cycling through chemotherapy and all manner of illness he was an inspiration.
- With a good word and useful advice to offer he was liked by everyone.
- The Seacroft Wheelers offer our condolences to Malcolm's wife and family...
- ...they sure don't make 'em like Malcolm any more.
- We celebrate a life very well lived... ...to the limit as always.
- Rest in peace Malcolm, our much loved friend. Chapeau!