Seacroft Wheelers cycling club is based in the east of Leeds, but is open to cyclists everywhere. We welcome all riders on or off-road, competitive or social. Whatever your cycling preference, Seacroft Wheelers has something for you.
Sunday morning rides catering for various levels of fitness are augmented by various other cycling disciplines - cyclocross, time trialling, road race, velodrome trips and even mountain biking occasionally.
Membership benefits include separately paced rides according to ability, the chance to learn the ropes and to improve your cycling by learning from experienced and friendly fellow cyclists and heavily subsidised club clothing among many others.
Find out more about us, or come along and join us for a ride, or make contact with us for more details.
- Rides every Sunday at three different speeds and distances.
- The Thursday Evening League TT's are now running.
- Hoping that like us, everyone was thrilled and pleased at Le Grand Depart.
- Chapeau Mr Verity and Mr Prudhomme for bringing 'Le Tour' to Yorkshire.
- Many of us had a great day cycling the TdF Stage 1 a couple of weeks ago.
- Training every Tuesday and Thursday evening at Thorpe Park.
- Our now annual Mt Ventoux trip in May was enjoyed yet again.
- We still remember Wheeler Mal Davidson who passed away recently.