Seacroft Wheelers cycling club is based in the east of Leeds, but is open to cyclists everywhere. We welcome all riders; raw beginners, social riders, confident improvers to competitive racers. Whatever your cycling preference, Seacroft Wheelers has something for you.
Sunday morning social rides, each with a ride leader, cater seperately for beginners, intermediate and faster riders. In addition we are active in cyclocross, time trialling, road races, track cycling.
Membership benefits include rides led and paced according to ability, the chance to learn the ropes and to improve your cycling by learning from experienced and friendly fellow cyclists, our club trips and heavily subsidised club clothing among many others.
There is a regular Wednesday evening ride for improvers capable of a moderate pace from 7pm. and also a regular Saturday morning brisk training ride for speedier riders. The main focus of these as well as having fun and riding in company is to steadily improve and benefit from good bunch riding skills. See the 'Rides' page, the forum, or our Facebook page for details.
The club regularly arrange events and trips for ourselves which have included riding Tour de France stages, velodrome trips, cycling in the Isle of Man and organising breaks to France to climb Mt Ventoux along with other challenges should you feel inclined.
We generally hold a social evening on the first Wednesday of each month at a local hostelry to exchange tall stories and cycle related banter.
Find out more about us, or come along and join us for a ride, or make contact with us for more details.
- Rides every Sunday at three different speeds/levels and distances.
- The Cyclesense Evening League TT timetable is now running.
- See the 'Rides' page to see where this Sunday's destinations are.
- Wednesdays Barwick 7pm - The 'Maypole Midweek Mosey' regular 2hr ride.
- Join the thousands of new starters giving cycling a go.
- Training sessions every Tuesday and Thursday evening at Thorpe Park.
- Saturdays Barwick 9am - The 'Barwick Brush-up' regular training ride.
- View the 'Forum' for more info, or our Facebook page for cycling chat.