Seacroft Wheelers cycling club is based in the east of Leeds, but is open to cyclists everywhere. We welcome all riders on or off-road, competitive or social. Whatever your cycling preference, Seacroft Wheelers has something for you.
Sunday morning rides catering for various levels of fitness are augmented by various other cycling disciplines - cyclocross, time trialling, road race, velodrome trips and even mountain biking occasionally.
Membership benefits include separately paced rides according to ability, the chance to learn the ropes and to improve your cycling by learning from experienced and friendly fellow cyclists and heavily subsidised club clothing among many others.
Find out more about us, or come along and join us for a ride, or make contact with us for more details.
- Rides every Sunday at three different speeds/levels and distances.
- The Cyclesense Evening League TT timetable is now confirmed.
- See the 'Rides' page to see where this Sunday's destinations are.
- Seacroft Wheelers Road Race 29th March- see News page for details.
- Join the thousands of new starters giving cycling a go.
- Sally Hurst wins Bronze for Team GB at Newport International
- Training sessions every Tuesday and Thursday evening at Thorpe Park.
- Annual Malcolm Davidson memorial rides details announced.
- View the 'Forum' for more info, or our Facebook page for cycling chat.