Seacroft Wheelers cycling club is based in the east of Leeds, but is open to cyclists everywhere. We welcome all riders on or off-road, competitive or social. Whatever your cycling preference, Seacroft Wheelers has something for you.
Sunday morning rides catering for various levels of fitness are augmented by various other cycling disciplines - cyclocross, time trialling, road race, velodrome trips and even mountain biking occasionally.
Membership benefits include separately paced rides according to ability, the chance to learn the ropes and to improve your cycling by learning from experienced and friendly fellow cyclists and heavily subsidised club clothing among many others.
Find out more about us, or come along and join us for a ride, or make contact with us for more details.
The Club Annual Dinner will be on Sunday 11th January. - See 'NEWS' page for more info.
Nominations are required for the Club Person of the Year and the David Jakeman achievement trophies.
To nominate a deserving person or to put yourself forward as qualifying for a trophy please find the relevant topic on the 'FORUM'.
To book your place and choose your menu please read, print and fill in the the booking form, or order online through the appropriate link, both of which are on the 'NEWS' page. We are hoping for a big turnout and looking forward to seeing everyone there.
- Rides every Sunday at three different speeds/levels and distances.
- See the 'Rides' page to see where this Sunday's destinations are.
- See 'Evening League' webpage for final results of Cyclesense TT League.
- Join the thousands of new starters giving cycling a go.
- Training sessions every Tuesday and Thursday evening at Thorpe Park.
- View the 'Forum' for more info, or our Facebook page for cycling chat.