Seacroft Wheelers cycling club is based in the east of Leeds, but is open to cyclists everywhere. We welcome all riders on or off-road, competitive or social. Whatever your cycling preference, Seacroft Wheelers has something for you.
Sunday morning rides catering for various levels of fitness are augmented by various other cycling disciplines - cyclocross, time trialling, road race, velodrome trips and even mountain biking occasionally.
Membership benefits include separately paced rides according to ability, the chance to learn the ropes and to improve your cycling by learning from experienced and friendly fellow cyclists and heavily subsidised club clothing among many others.
Find out more about us, or come along and join us for a ride, or make contact with us for more details.
- SUNDAYS !!! - for the list of scheduled club rides. See the 'RIDES' page.
- Jan 26th, Seacroft Reliability Trial - inclement but a great success again!
- ...well done to the organiser, helpers and all who took part.
- Cyclesense Sponsoring Tadcaster Evening TT League 2014. Details out now.
- Second trip to cycle Mt Ventoux at the end of May. See our Forum.
- Mike Farthing's Tuesday training circuits at Thorpe Park...
- ...Mike's Thursday training is now moved to the Dexter. See 'TRAINING' page.
- Thanks to Matt Stevens for presenting at our Annual Prizegiving Dinner.
- Three seperately paced rides most Sundays. See the 'RIDES' page.
- Seacroft Wheelers membership has around 130 first and second claim members.
- Social and charity events as well as competitive events all year around.
- Well Done! to the team at Welcome to Yorkshire. TdF 2014 - Chapeau!